BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS



Hi, I’m Najihah Ismail, but please call me Miss Jiha (spelling with ‘gha’) -everyone will. I’m graduated from Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) in Bachelor of Science with Honor (Food Biotechnology) 2008. Now I pursuing my study in Master Education (Biology) at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris as a fulltime student after work for a while at Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad.

I grew up in Temerloh, one of the small cities in Pahang state. Currently I live in Taman Universiti beside UPSI. My family consists of 4 children and I was the youngest. My parent were retired teacher and now they just relaxing and enjoy playing with their two grand daughters. I’m 25 years old and not married yet, that’s why everyone addresses me as Miss not Mrs.

My main interest is working in microbiology laboratory because I think it’s much challenging to work with something tiny and can’t see with naked eyes. But after I have an experience working at bank, I’m also interested in cooperating with human being. The most things I do in my life is listening any kinds of music from pop ye ye, disco pop, classic rock, RnB, Indie and so on as long as its lyrics make sense over my ear.

I was inspired by my parent and my sister to be an educator. Even though I don’t have any education background, I really passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge. I realize that I have to put more effort to master about education and in the meant time I have a mission to complete my studies here only in a short time period. Hope everyone will pray for me and here is my CV for review.