BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS



The best way for me to describe my teaching philosophy is by saying that I love teaching. My first goal is to build a relationship with my student. The simple step is by remembering each name and a little bit about their life. I don’t mind if my student want to talk something unrelated with education and I’ll give my best to make they realize that I’m not only as a teacher but also as a friend. I believe with that, the teaching and learning process will become easier.

The most important aspect is to have fun and feel comfortable in class. It can attract my students to come to school and enjoy the material of my courses. There will be a lot of interactive learning involving face to face lectures, group discussion/tutorial, class presentations, video presentations, practical laboratory work and problem solving approach. This student centered activity will create an effective and conducive learning environment.

Career preparation is another aspect that I feel all the student in the world must learn from the school. I want them to build self-confident and communication skills by always participate in the learning process throughout the class. It will be a great preparation for life after school, whether the student further their study or directly into the work force.

Good lectures are fun and enjoyable. I will try to break lectures into short time because student only can focus at the first hour of lectures. During the break time, I want them to stretch their body and take a rest before continue with my lectures. I’ll suggest them to drink a lot of water so they will have more oxygen to digest the knowledge.

In a nutshell, I believe that to become a better educator, we have to treat teaching as a hobby that we always do even though not in the school. Passion is the keyword to be success as a great teacher. I hope someday I can be G.T.N (great teacher Najihah).