BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS



I admit this is the first time I heard about Smart School in Malaysian education system. My lecturer gave me two documents about Smart School, the blueprint and roadmap. After I studied the documents, I knew that Malaysia intends to transform its educational system to fulfill Vision 2020. The Smart Schools initiative is one of the seven flagship applications that are part of Malaysia’s Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) project. The catalyst for this massive transformation will be technology supported Smart Schools. Below are the two documents that we have to read to gain more understanding about the smart school:


SMART SCHOOL BLUEPRINT


SMART SCHOOL ROADMAP

And THIS is my group assignment about the Smart School. This assignment has helped me understand the challenges faced by the school in Malaysia to adapt with new way of teaching and learning process and how to integrate ICT into the school.