BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS



Another software that I have to learn this week is Camtasia. Camtasia Studio is a screen video capture program. We can carry out any demonstration in the computer by recording it using this software. Camtasia allows audio recording while screen-capturing is in progress, so we can narrate the demonstration as it is carried out. After the presentation has been captured, we able to edit it by cutting or pasting different parts as needed.



This software is new for me. I have a little difficulties to conduct it. I have to study the tutorials in order to understand how it works. After completing the video, I need to convert the file format from camproj. to mp4 by using the production wizard in order to upload it to youtube. Below is my group project, hope you will enjoy it..