BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS



In the coming year, as a professional biology educator, I plan to be a smart and out-going educator in shaping the future of the country. I am dedicated to improving myself and learning more about biology in education. I will do my best to enhance teaching and learning process by applying student centered activities in the classroom, so that all students can involve directly to my courses.

Based upon strategic planning efforts to ensure safe atmosphere in the classroom where all student feel valued, where students seek out teachers for guidance and support with their learning needs, and where all students are known by at least one teacher in the school, I want to work toward creating a conducive learning environment by implementing comfortable moment in the class.

I believe teaching process comes from the heart and teachers have to be patience as possible to educate students. I plan to train my soul by attending motivation, so that I will be able to control my temper and I will not doing anything that I will regret later on.

I am in the process attending my postgraduate study and I will further my study until the highest level. After completing my study, I can improve my teaching skills and feel more confident to educate my students. I hope I’ll be able to achieve my goals in educational field.