BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS



I was given an introduction to the one of the software that I have to attach in my e-portfolio named Picasa. Picasa is a software application for organizing and editing digital photos. One of the Picasa application is Picasa Web Albums which is a photo sharing web site from Google. It allows users with accounts at Google to store and share photos for free. In Picasa, I can edit my picture such as repair red eye flaws, straighten the picture and put a text into my photo. My lecturer assigned me to do photo collage and movie presentation. After finished the collage and movie, I have to upload them to my web album in order to share it with everyone. And here are the examples of my photo collage and movie presentation, hope you like it:


PHOTO COLLAGE


GRADUATION DAY (20th DEC 2008)

MOVIE PRESENTATION


AIDILFITRI@BIMB PUTRA SQUARE